(KTC - FRIDAY TITANIUM MASTERCARD credit card has been upgraded to PLATINUM MASTERCARD which will receive the same benefits as KTC - FRIDAY PLATINUM MASTERCARD credit card)
Department stores (only valid for regular price products or selected items)
Enjoy worldwide coverage of up to USD 200 for your online purchases through KTC MASTERCARD credit card when you experience an incomplete or damaged delivery, or receive a wrong item. 1 Apr 2018 – 31 Dec 2019
Personal Assistant Service
Providing advices and information on restaurants and golf courses in major cities worldwide.
Providing information and offering assistance on reservations with hotels, car rentals, and tourist attractions across the globe.
Offering advices on entertainment and assisting with the ticket reservation for stage performances, concerts, and sports tournament.
Offering gift and flower delivery services on special occasions.
The above services are intended for personal use only; they are not intended for commercial or illegal purposes. The credit card holder shall be held responsible for the expenses incurred from such services. Credit cardmembers may contact the staff 24 hours every day at KTC PHONE 02 123 5000
Pay products / services with a special interest rate of 0% up to 10 months through the installment payment with KTC credit card
Full payment can be changed to installment payment
Change your full payment amount for the purchase of products/services of the next billing cycle into the installment amount at 0.80% interest rate, up to 10 months, easily via the KTC Mobile app or by calling KTC PHONE 02 123 5000 press 4
Exclusive offers with a special interest rate of 0.69% for the payment transaction in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.more details
Special privilege for new KTC credit cardmembers to get a maximum accident insurance coverage limit of 300,000 Baht for 90 days with no cost from the date card has been activated.more details
Offering a maximum insurance coverage limit of 8,000,000 Baht for international & domestic flights with a maximum baggage insurance limit of 40,000 Baht/time in the case of KTC credit card payment on public transport services.
Cash withdrawal with the amount not exceeding the current outstanding balance or not over 200,000 Baht/day.
Remark: The amount of cash withdrawal per time or per day is subject to available credit limit conditions/limitations of each Bank’s ATM.
Every 25 Baht purchase with KTC credit card earn 1 KTC FOREVER point. Points can only be redeemed for products/services at the participating stores nationwide. No expiration on KTC FOREVER points.Terms and conditions
No annual fee for life.
More than a wallet
Eliminate the traditional credit card swiping system and enjoy an unlimited shopping experience through your smart phone with KTC VISA and KTC MASTERCARD credit cards with Samsung Pay
Tap & go with Mastercard contactless
With convenient, easy, and contactless payment without the need to swipe your KTC MASTERCARD credit card at the participating stores with the Mastercard Contactless sign.
- Minimum age of 20 years old
- Minimum monthly salary of 15,000 Baht
- 15 – 80 years of age.
- Applicants below 20 years of age must provide a consent letter from legal parents or authorized representatives, unless the applicant is a child of the primary cardmembers.
- Attach copies of identification cards of both primary and supplementary cardmembers and a house registration of the supplementary applicant
For individuals with regular earnings / office workers / government officers
- A copy of valid Identification Card or
- A copy of Government Employee Identification Card or a copy of Passport enclose with a copy of House Registration
- Documentation for proof of income, such as salary certificate / salary slip / withholding tax certificate
- Copies of the most recent 3-month bank statements, along with the front page of the bank account stating your name and account number
For entrepreneurs / freelancers
- A copy of identification card
- Copies of the most recent 6-month bank statements, along with the front page of the bank account stating your name and account number
- A copy of company or commercial registration certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of the list of shareholders (if applicable)