FREE Certainty Elderly DiapersWhen spending with KTC credit card at the minimum of 35,000 Baht at Elderly Care and Recovery Center
Enjoy 0% KTC FLEXI Installment Plan for 3 months with the minimum spending of 3,000 Baht
1 Aug – 31 Dec 17
At Paolo Hospital Phaholyothin
- This promotion is arranged by Krungthai Card Public Company Limited or KTC to grant exclusive privileges to all types of KTC cardmembers who spend with KTC credit card during August 1st – December 31st, 2017 under the determined terms and conditions only, except for those who have following credit card: KTC VISA CORPORATE GOLD, KTC - SCG VISA PURCHASING and KTC GOVERNMENT SERVICES card.
- KTC reserves the right to grant complimentary gift under the promotion only up to 1 piece/ 1 sales slip per 1 credit card number/ month only.
- KTC reserves the right to select color and pattern of complimentary gift, and change to other gifts at equivalent value without prior notice.
- The privilege under the promotion cannot be refunded or exchanged into cash, nor may it be transferred to any third party.
- KTC reserves the right to offer privilege under this program to KTC cardmembers who maintain their membership status and who are without a record of default or outstanding payment throughout the program until the day on which the privilege is granted to KTC cardmembers.
- KTC reserves the right to award, cancel, revoke or reclaim any privileges granted to KTC cardmembers under the promotion, wholly or partially, including the claim of compensation for damages (if any) if fraudulent activities are committed in order to receive this privilege, or if the credit card is used for any commercial purpose, in breaching of determined conditions, and for any non-consumption purpose, or when the transaction is cancelled after KTC duly granted privilege under the promotion to KTC cardmembers.
- KTC reserves the right to amend or cancel terms and conditions, details, and/or privileges of the promotion (including changing to any other prizes with equivalent value) without prior notice. In the case of a dispute, KTC’s decision is deemed final.