“KTC” or Krungthai Card Public Company Limited, Leader of consumer finance business jointly with five online business alliances, “Lazada,” “TV Direct,” “Zilingo,” “L’Oréal Thailand,” and “POLPA by dahmakan,” organize the 4th “KTC FIT Talks” knowledge sharing event to foster a sustainable Thai society under the theme, “Insights Into E-commerce Business and Online Shopping - Solutions to the Thai Digital Economy.” The talk revealed perspectives and adaptation strategies for e-Marketplace and online shopping businesses amidst the Digital Disruption trend with changing consumer behaviors, to drive business and the Thai economy for sustainable growth. The talk also revealed information on 2019 online e-commerce, e-marketplace and TV shopping business trends, as well as opportunities and threats of startups in venturing into online product sales businesses. The talk pointed out how online shopping is not as complicated as it seems, with advice on how to use financial tools for benefits on top of discounts. The event was held recently at the Main Conference Room, 14th floor, UBC II Building, with Facebook Live stream through the #KTC CS Club page.
(Pictured from left to right)
1. Ms. Narissa Limpanathon, Marketing Director - Zilingo (Thailand) Limited
2. Mr. Songpol Shanmakit, Chief Executive Officer, TV Direct Public Company Limited
3. Ms. Pittaya Vorapanyasakul, Executive Vice President - Credit Card, “KTC” or Krungthai Card Public Company Limited
4. Ms. Thanida Suiwattana, Chief Marketing Officer, Lazada (Thailand) Company Limited
5. Ms. Jurerat Kongkiattiwong, Head of Digital - LUXE Division, L'Oreal (Thailand) Company Limited
6. Ms. Kirati Rojanakiratikan, Marketing Manager, POLPA by dahmakan Company Limited
Information for editors
“KTC FIT Talks” is an experience and knowledge sharing seminar to strengthen the understanding of topics about the public society. Seminar topics vary according to trends and interests present in society at the time period, under the Finance, Innovation and Technology conceptual framework. The talks can be viewed via Facebook Live steam through the #KTC CSR Club page.