Extraordinary Shopping Experience in Japan
Earn 2X KTC FOREVER / ROP points with
unlimited points accumulation for spending in Japan
(exclude spending in Thai currency)
Offering Airport Lounge services, available in 28 airports across Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Germany, United Kingdom, and Hawaii.More details
Premium services provided when travelling abroad
Exclusive Access to JCB Plaza Lounges in 9 countries with access to airport lounges worldwide.More details
No annual fee for life.
KTC PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Providing advices and information/assistance on
Air-ticket, restaurant reservations and gift & flower delivery.
Special event notification.
Home maintenance service.
Medical emergency service.
The above services are intended for providing information, recommendation and coordination for the personal use only, which are not for commercial or illegal purposes. The cardmember shall be held responsible for the expenses incurred from such services.
KTC PERSONAL ASSISTANT is available 24 hours every day at 02 123 5000 press 8
For more information, please visit www.ktc.co.th/personal-assistant
Pay products / services with a special interest rate of 0% up to 10 months through the installment payment with KTC credit card
Full payment can be changed to installment payment
Change your full payment amount for the purchase of products/services of the next billing cycle into the installment amount at 0.74% interest rate, up to 10 months, easily via the KTC Mobile app or by calling KTC PHONE 02 123 5000 press 4.
Exclusive offers with a special interest rate of 0.69% for the payment transaction in Japan.more details
Special privilege for new KTC credit cardmembers to get a maximum accident insurance coverage limit of 300,000 Baht for 90 days with no cost from the date card has been activated.more details
Offering a maximum insurance coverage limit of 8,000,000 Baht for international & domestic flights with a maximum baggage insurance limit of 40,000 Baht/time in the case of KTC credit card payment on public transport services.
Every 25 Baht purchase with KTC credit card earn 1 KTC FOREVER point. Points can only be redeemed for products/services at the participating stores nationwide. No expiration on KTC FOREVER points.Terms and conditions
Cash withdrawal with the amount not exceeding the current outstanding balance or not over 200,000 Baht/day.
Remark: The amount of cash withdrawal per time or per day is subject to available credit limit conditions/limitations of each Bank’s ATM. For cash withdrawal via KTC Mobile app or KTC Online website (www.ktc.co.th/online), terms and conditions apply.
From June 1, 2021 onwards KTC JCB PLATINUM credit card which do not have the Cirrus symbol, can be used to withdraw cash only from ATM of banks in Thailand which are Krungthai Bank, Bangkok Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Government Savings Bank, Kasikorn Bank, and Krungsri Bank.
For overseas, please find more information at https://www.global.jcb/en/consumers/about-atm/locator.
Simply tap your card to pay with JCB Contactless
With convenient, easy, and contactless payment without the need to swipe your KTC JCB PLATINUM credit card at the participating stores with the JCB Contactless sign.
- Minimum age of 20 years old
- Minimum monthly salary of 15,000 Baht
- Minimum monthly salary of 50,000 Baht (Foreigner)
- 15 – 80 years of age.
- Applicants below 20 years of age must provide a consent letter from legal parents or authorized representatives, unless the applicant is a child of the primary cardmembers.
- Attach copies of identification cards of both primary and supplementary cardmembers and a house registration of the supplementary applicant.
For individuals with regular earnings / office workers / government officers
- A copy of valid Identification Card or
- A copy of Government Employee Identification Card or a copy of Passport enclose with a copy of House Registration
- Documentation for proof of income, such as salary certificate / salary slip / withholding tax certificate
- Copies of the most recent 3-month bank statements, along with the front page of the bank account stating your name and account number
For entrepreneurs / freelancers
- A copy of identification card
- Copies of the most recent 6-month bank statements, along with the front page of the bank account stating your name and account number
- A copy of company or commercial registration certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of the list of shareholders (if applicable)