Extraordinary Shopping Experience in Japan
Earn 2X KTC FOREVER / ROP points with
unlimited points accumulation for spending in Japan
(exclude spending in Thai currency)
Offering Airport Lounge services, available in Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Germany, United Kingdom, and Hawaii.
Note: Some lounges may be inaccessible when at full capacity.More details
Premium services provided when travelling abroad
Exclusive Access to JCB Plaza Lounges with access to airport lounges worldwide.More details
No annual fee for life.
KTC PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Providing advice and information/assistance on
- Air-ticket, restaurant reservations and gift & flower delivery.
- Special event notification.
- Home maintenance service.
- Medical emergency service.
The above services are intended for providing information, recommendation and coordination for personal use only, and not intended for commercial or illegal purposes. The cardmember shall be held responsible for the expenses incurred from such services.
KTC PERSONAL ASSISTANT is available 24 hours every day at 02 123 5000 press 0.
For more information, please visit www.ktc.co.th/personal-assistant
Pay products / services with a special interest rate of 0% up to 10 months through the installment payments with KTC credit card
Full payment can be changed to installment payment
Change your full payment amount for the purchase of products/services of the next billing cycle into the installment amount at 0.74% interest rate, up to 10 months, easily via the KTC Mobile app or by calling KTC PHONE 02 123 5000 press 4.
Exclusive offers with a special interest rate of 0.69% for the payment transaction in Japan.more details
Special privilege for new KTC credit card members: receive PA Insurance coverage up to 300,000 baht for 90 days from the card activation date.more details
Insurance coverage for international & domestic flights and lost
or damage baggage. More details
Every 25 THB spent with KTC credit card earn 1 KTC FOREVER point. Points can only be redeemed for products/services at participating stores nationwide. No expiration on KTC FOREVER points.
Cash withdrawal with the amount not exceeding the current outstanding balance or maximum of 200,000 THB/day via ATM and 500,000 THB/day via KTC Mobile app.
Note: The amount of cash withdrawal per time or per day is subject to available credit limit conditions/limitations of each Bank’s ATM.
From June 1, 2021 onwards KTC JCB PLATINUM credit card which do not have the Cirrus symbol, can be used to withdraw cash only from ATM of banks in Thailand which are Krungthai Bank, Bangkok Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Government Savings Bank, Kasikorn Bank, and Krungsri Bank.
For overseas, please find more information at https://www.global.jcb/en/consumers/about-atm/locator.
Simply tap your card to pay with JCB Contactless
With convenient, easy, and contactless payment without the need to swipe your KTC JCB PLATINUM credit card at the participating stores with the JCB Contactless sign.
- Minimum age of 20 years old
- Minimum monthly salary of 15,000 Baht
- Minimum monthly salary of 50,000 Baht (Foreigner)
- 15 – 80 years of age.
- Required Documents
- Copies of identification cards of both primary and supplementary cardmembers.
- Applicants below 20 years of age must provide a consent letter from legal parents or authorized representatives, unless the applicant is a child of the primary cardmembers and a house registration of the supplementary applicant.
For individuals with regular earnings / office workers / government officers
- A copy of valid Identification Card
- Documentation for proof of income, such as salary certificate / salary slip / withholding tax certificate
- Copies of the most recent 3-month bank statements, along with the front page of the bank account stating your name and account number
For entrepreneurs / freelancers
- A copy of identification card
- Copies of the most recent 6-month bank statements, along with the front page of the bank account stating your name and account number
- A copy of company or commercial registration certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of the list of shareholders (if applicable)