Earn KTC FOREVER points
for every spending amount in foreign currency only
from 1 Jan 20 – 31 Dec 20
- Unlimited points accumulation
- No expiration on points
- Countless options for points redemption
Complimentary Access to
Royal Silk Lounge 2 times a year
Present your Thai Airways or Thai Smile Airways boarding pass for international flight, along with the Lounge Voucher, to the Royal Silk Lounge in Concourse C or E at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Terms and conditions
Airport Lounge Service from DragonPass
Enjoy the privilege to use airport lounge service in 1,000 airports around the world from DragonPass (with a limitation of 120 DragonPass pass usages per month by all UNIONPAY DIAMOND credit card type cardholders worldwide) such as Blue Ribbon Club Lounge from Bangkok Airways at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Miracle Lounge at Don Muang Airport.
Enjoy the limousine service covering more than 50 cities in Mainland China and Taiwan.
Get the exclusive discounts
• Comfort-oriented Limousine in Mainland China & Taiwan CNY 130
• Business Limousine in Mainland China & Taiwan CNY 195
• Luxury Limousine in Mainland China & Taiwan CNY 195
Privilege valid from 1st January 2020 - 31th December 2020, limit 60 privileges/month for all UnionPay Diamond cards.
Reservation only click
Terms and condition
U Privilege - Special Privilege for you
Get discount and privilege from premium stores, restaurants, hotels,
and tourist attractions both locally and internationally.
Get e-Coupon discount and privileges via U Plan Platform from leading participating stores, such as Bonjour, ColourMix, Sasa in Hong Kong / King Power, department stores in Central and The MALL group in Thailand / Big Camera, LAOX duty free, Matsumoto Kiyoshi in Japan, etc. via UnionPay International Application, you can download via App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.
Discount and privileges from leading stores
Movie ticket only 88 Baht for every movie, every round at Major Cineplex theatres during 1 Jun 19 – 29 Feb 20
(limit 2 seats/tickets/day and 4 seats/tickets/month)
80 Baht discount when using participating Grab service for the accumulated spending 150 Baht up (limit 3 times/user/month)
during 1 Jun 19 – 31 Mar 20
100 Baht discount when purchasing top up traveling card at BTS station 300 Baht up during 1 Jun 19 – 29 Feb 20
(check how to press for this privilege at ticket counter on the station only, limit 5,000 rights/month)
Special price for AirAsia processing fee at 74.9 Baht for domestic flight and 70 Baht for
international flight (Offer is subject to AirAsia’s terms and conditions)
KTC PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Providing advices and information/assistance on
Air-ticket, restaurant reservations and gift & flower delivery.
Special event notification.
Home maintenance service.
Medical emergency service.
KTC PERSONAL ASSISTANT is available 24 hours every day at 02 123 5444 press 3
For more information, please visit www.ktc.co.th/personal-assistant
Contact the staff 24 hours every day at Tel. 02 205 7880
International travel assistance
Emergency cash advance service
International medical assistance
The above services are intended for providing information, recommendation and coordination for the personal use only, which are not for commercial or illegal purposes. The cardmember shall be held responsible for the expenses incurred from such services.
Pay products / services with a special interest rate of 0% up to 10 months through the installment payment with KTC credit card
Full payment can be changed to installment payment
Change your full payment amount for the purchase of products/services of the next billing cycle into the installment amount at 0.80% interest rate, up to 10 months, easily via the KTC Mobile app or by calling KTC PHONE 02 123 5000 press 4
Special privilege for new KTC credit cardmembers to get a maximum accident insurance coverage limit of 300,000 Baht for 90 days with no cost from the date card has been activated.more details
Offering a maximum insurance coverage limit of 20,000,000 Baht for international & domestic flights with a maximum baggage insurance limit of 40,000 Baht/time in the case of KTC credit card payment on public transport services.
Worth every travel with KTC World Travel Service
Offering tourism and travelling information services with a maximum of 20% discount on travel insurance. For information, please call 02 123 5050 or visit www.ktcworld.co.th
Cash withdrawal with the amount not exceeding the current outstanding balance or not over 200,000 Baht/day.
Remark: The amount of cash withdrawal per time or per day is subject to available credit limit conditions/limitations of each Bank’s ATM.
Every 25 Baht purchase with KTC credit card earn 1 KTC FOREVER point. Points can only be redeemed for products/services at the participating stores nationwide. No expiration on KTC FOREVER points.Terms and conditions
No annual fee for life.
Tap & go with UnionPay QuickPass
With convenient, easy, and contactless payment without the need to swipe your KTC UNIONPAY credit card at the participating stores with the UnionPay QuickPass sign.
- Minimum age of 20 years old
- Minimum monthly salary of 50,000 Baht
- Minimum monthly salary of 50,000 Baht (Foreigner)
- 15 – 80 years of age.
- Applicants below 20 years of age must provide a consent letter from legal parents or authorized representatives, unless the applicant is a child of the primary cardmembers.
- Attach copies of identification cards of both primary and supplementary cardmembers and a house registration of the supplementary applicant.
For individuals with regular earnings / office workers / government officers
- A copy of valid Identification Card or
- A copy of Government Employee Identification Card or a copy of Passport enclose with a copy of House Registration
- Documentation for proof of income, such as salary certificate / salary slip / withholding tax certificate
- Copies of the most recent 3-month bank statements, along with the front page of the bank account stating your name and account number
For entrepreneurs / freelancers
- A copy of identification card
- Copies of the most recent 6-month bank statements, along with the front page of the bank account stating your name and account number
- A copy of company or commercial registration certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of the list of shareholders (if applicable)