Privilege for KTC VISA
Receive a complimentary food and beverage voucher valued THB 1,000 when dine every THB 10,000
(Maximum voucher valued THB 4,000 per card per time)
IGNIV Bangkok at The St. Regis Bangkok earns first MICHELIN Star in MICHELIN Guide Thailand 2022, joining the ranks of Michelin stardom alongside IGNIV restaurants in Bad Ragaz, St. Moritz and Zürich.
Imagined by Andreas Caminada, the Swiss founding chef of IGNIV and head chef of the internationally acclaimed 3-Michelin-starred restaurant Schloss Schauenstein in Switzerland, IGNIV is all about a unique fine dining sharing experience.
IGNIV Bangkok is led by head chef David Hartwig, along with his sous chef & pastry chef Arne Riehn.
F&B Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Please present the voucher upon arrival.
- This voucher must be used together with KTC VISA
- The voucher is valid until 20th December 2024
- Not applicable on any special and festive events.
- Offer is valid until the date specified and cannot be extended thereafter.
- This voucher is subject to availability and should be made in advance by contacting 02-207-7777 or email: email@example.com
- The dining voucher can only be use for 4-course sharing experience for the next visit at IGNIV Bangkok
Promotion period: 1 Feb 24 – 30 Jun 24
Lunch serves on Saturday and Sunday at 12.00 - 15.00 hrs. (Last order 14.00 hrs.)
Dinner serves on Thursday to Monday at 17.30 - 24.00 hrs. (Last order 23.30 hrs.)
For more information and to make an advance reservation, please contact The St. Regis Bangkok
Tel: 02 207 7777