Promotions for 2020 SSF (Extra) with KTC credit cards
Invest in KTAM SSF (Extra) earn 100 Baht credit cash backs towards KTSTPLUS funds
for net investment value of every 50,000 Baht (applicable to all payment channels)***
Cardmembers may also choose to pay with KTC credit cards and redeem every 1,000 KTC FOREVER points for 100 Baht investment money
Get 100 Baht cash back when spending with KTC credit card that was properly registered every 1,000 Baht/sales slip and redeeming every 1,000 KTC FOREVER points
To make a registration:
type KTM, space following by 16-digit credit card number #number of points wished to redeem for cash back and send to 061 3845000 (3 Baht/time), or make a registration at www.ktc.co.th/ktam
- The funds that participate in this promotion are Krung Thai 70/30 Open-end Fund for Special Savings. (KT70 / 30S-SSFX) Krung Thai Open-end Fund Good promoters for saving Species for special savings (KTESGS-SSFX) and SSF (Extra) Fund in 2020 that the Company may announce later.
- Count the net amount from items in SSF Fund (Extra) of Krung Thai Asset Management from 1 April 2020 - 30 June 2020. In this regard, the net purchase and switching of the participating funds together is a maximum of 200,000 baht.
- The net amount in the calculation of premiums is determined by "The total amount of the purchase item Switch to SSF (Extra) which has transactions between April 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020, less by "Total amount of redemption Switch out and transfer to other asset management companies from 1 April 2020 - 30 April 2021 "of the SSF (Extra) that are participating in Krung Thai Asset Management. SSF Group (Special Division) of Krung Thai Asset Management.
- The net balance must be maintained until 30 April 2021. KTSTPLUS units will be received within 15 June 2021.
- Charge a credit card fee at the rate of 2 percent by only calculating the investment through credit card. In the case that the holding is not completed within the specified period.
- In the case that the investor has more than 1 account, the total amount from all accounts of the investor is combined. By taking the ID number.
- The purchase of SSF (Extra) funds via credit card will not earn credit card reward points, mileage points, or cash rebates into the card, nor receive ability to pay by installments.
- If a unitholder receives entitlement to rewards under this promotion, KTAM reserves the rights to prohibit this unitholder from receiving any other gifts/rewards from any other KTAM sales promotions during the same period.
- KTAM reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions of this promotion without prior notice. Should any dispute arise, KTAM has final ruling.
1 Apr 20 – 30 Jun 20